*Except 22-25 Dec and 31 Dec-31 Jan.
Kobe beef & Chateaubriand Tenderloin Dinner Course
Savor a sumptuous dinner course featuring Kobe beef sirloin and Chateaubriand, foie gras, and seasonal abalone or lobster. Experience a luxurious moment with the spectacular view from the 37th floor.
52,206 yen per person
*Consumption tax and service charge are included.
- Teppan-sautéed French duck foie gras with mushrooms
- Chestnuts Soup with Cappuccino Style
- Fresh abalone or half rock lobster our teppanyaki way to steam
- Colorful vegetable salad, honey and kiwifruit dressing
- Superior beef from Kobe sirloin 80g and Superior Black-haired Wagyu tenderloin 50g
- 4 kind of grilled vegetables
- Steamed “Koshihikari” rice from Sado reigion, Niigata prefecture
Signature garlic rice with shiso perilla leaves, topped with original rice crisps
- Miso soup and Japanese pickles
- Akasaka special dessert by UN GRAIN
or Assorted fruit