*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
1 April–30 June
Olive-fed Beef and Kagawa Delights
Indulge in our limited-time menu featuring Kagawa’s specialty olive-fed beef, paired with local ingredients from Kagawa. Enjoy the healthy and delicious Japanese beef, raised on feed made from olives from Shodoshima island under the warm climate of the Seto Inland Sea
27,346 yen per person
*Consumption tax and service charge are included.
- Olive and seafood Ajillo
- Beef carpaccio style
- Acqua pazza
- Colorful vegetable salad, Domestic Hundred flower honey and Hyuganatsu dressing
- 4 kinds of grilled vegetables
- Olive-fed beef from Kagawa; tenderloin 120g
- Steamed ‘Koshihikari’ rice from Sado region, Niigata prefecture
Signature garlic rice with shiso perilla leaves, topped with original rice crisps
- Miso soup and Japanese pickles
*Menu is subject to change without prior notice.