A Uniquely Ureshino Feast
For a limited time only, guests of Akasaka Teppanyaki can enjoy the true taste of Ureshino produce. On the menu are Saga-gyu, one of Japan’s most famous types of beef plus eel, abalone and vegetables that have been sources specifically from the Saga Prefecture. Due to limited availability, reservations are highly recommended.
Dinner course ￥30,000
Sake pairing ￥5,000／Tea pairing￥3,000
*An additional 10% sales tax and 13% service charge will be added.
- Hot spring boiled tofu
- Teppan-sautéed French duck foie gras and Saga eel with asparagus
- Steamed fresh abalone from Saga on teppanyaki
- Seasonal mixed green salad
- Superior beef from Saga, sirloin 160g served with chef’s condiments
- Grilled vegetables from Saga
- Steamed ‘Koshihikari’ rice from Sado region (Add signature garlic rice with original rice crisps, topped with shiso perilla leaves ￥750)
- Miso soup and Japanese pickles
- Akasaka special dessert by UN GRAIN or Assorted fruits