Until Christmas, ANA InterContinental Tokyo is staging an international culinary festival celebrating all that is chocolate!
During Chocolate Sensations, over 4,500 kgs of chocolate will be hand-crafted into 220 delicious items, available every day throughout the hotel.
Headlining the festival is the world’s first Ruby Chocolate Afternoon Tea.
Chocolate workshops, chocolate sculptures, pop-up shops, a photographic celebration of cocoa beans and a 5m high Tokyo Tower made from Ladurée chocolate macarons all set the scene.
Chocolate Sensations. Starring Ruby Chocolate – You’ll never think about chocolate in the same way again!
About Ruby Chocolate
Learning & Discovery
Innovative workshops is on offer in Japanese, staged by international bean to bar specialists, artisanal producers of fine chocolate as well as local curators of chocolate.
- Cacao salon – Mayumi Ogata’s Cacao Hunter Story
- Marriage Of Colombian chocolate with syphone coffee
- Bean to Bar chocolate workshop by PALET D’OR’s famed Shunsuke Saegusa
- A intimate chocolate-inspired lunch
- Delicious tapas and cacao
- A marriage of chocolate with coffee
- A marriage of Whiskey or green tea
- Bean to Bar chocolate tasting
- Dandelion Chocolate’s fun Kids class
- The story of Theobroma’s Madagascar Project
- A marriage between Ruby Chocolate and Mumm Grand Cordon Rose Champagne
- Un Grain’s exquisite migardises
Photographic celebration of cocoa beans and sculptures carved from chocolat.
Naoto Ishimaru’s Photo Exhibition
Location: Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Junju Tokunaga / Executive Chef InterContinental Tokyo Bay
- Haruka Atsuji / Chef Patissier, Le Chocolat Alain Ducasse
- Koichi Izumi / Owner Chef, ASTERISQUE
- Naomi Mizuno / MOUNTAIN X CELLAR DE CHOCOLAT by Naomi Mizuno Chef Patissier
- Nicolas Botomisy / Chef Patissier, Et Fève
- Fabian Martin / Pastry Chef, Pierre Gagnaire & Yasushi Kashiwagi / Pastry Sous-chef, ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- Barry Callebaut
Pop-up shops throughout the hotel will add further colour.
- CACAO SAMPAKA (From 1 November to 26 December)
- CHOCI TOKYO (From 1 November to 26 December)
- Cacao Hunters (From 1 to 11 November)
- Cacaoken (From 3 to 16 December)
- Dandelion Chocolate (From 12 to 26 December)
- Musee Du Chocolat Theobroma (1 to 26 December)