*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
A special course using Nagasaki’s ingredients is available at Karin Restaurant until 31st May. Enjoy the bounty of Nagasaki’s rich natural environment.
Lunch Course ￥6,837 per person
Dinner Course ￥18,645 per person
*Consumption tax and service charge are included.
- Chef’s seasonal five appetizers
- Healthy steamed soup with Tsushima chicken, abalone and dried scallops
- Four dishes
Deep-fried snow crab claw with sea lettuce, Sweet and sour pork with black vinegar, Steamed fish with vegetable, Steamed Chinese leeks and shrimp dumpling
- Takana and white mapo tofu with thick sauce over fried noodles
- Strawberry tapioca milk with rice flour dumplings
- Chef’s seasonal seven ‘chill and grill’ appetizers
- Sautéed coral grouper and seasonal vegetable with dried mullet roe
- Steamed soup with soft-shell turtle, chicken, dried shiitake-mushroom from Tsushima served swallow’s nest
- Wok-fried Iki beef sirloin and steamed vegetables with XO sauce
- Sautéed soft shell crab and mantis shrimp with Asian spice salt
- Hot and sour soup Goto udon noodle
- Strawberry almond parfait flavored Japanese citrus yukou
*Menu is subject to change without prior notice.