Christmas at The Steakhouse
There’s no better place for a sumptuous, jolly lunch than here in Tokyo’s favorite steak restaurant. Our lunch course features a star-studded ensemble of dishes including lobster and Angus beef. For dinner we turn up the festivities even further, with a glass of champagne, plus menu items such as Taraba crab, caviar, Aichi striploin, and a rum and chocolate dessert. Cheers to a very Merry Christmas at The Steakhouse!
5:00p.m. or 5:30p.m. / 7:30p.m. or 8:00p.m.
21, 22, 25 Dec.
Lunch Course ￥6,500
Dinner Course ￥15,000 (Normal price￥17,000)
*Consumption tax and service charge are included.
*Reservations can only be made on this website. (third-party websites or reservations by phone are not eligible for this menu)
*Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Lunch Course Menu
- Lobster tail salad with cocktail dressing
- French onion soup with Gruyere cheese
- US Angus Beef Fillet 150g or US Angus Beef Sirloin 200g
- Chocolate mousse with yuzu cream and a cacao-caramel disc
- Amuse bouche
- Baguette with chorizo cream
- Cauliflower mousse topped with sea urchin and caviar
- Beetroot meringue, smoked eel and caviar oil
- Taraba crab with avocado, beets salad, Iberico ham and crispy Cajun spice
- Charcoal-grilled salmon, samphire and mussels with beurre blanc sauce
- Charcoal-grilled Aichi striploin with lobster tail, asparagus and béarnaise sauce
- Rum, chocolate and chestnut ice cream cake with raspberry and chocolate sauce
- Amuse bouche