Presenting breathtaking views over Tokyo from its location on the 37th floor, Teppanyaki Akasaka offers a memorable feast for the senses. The impressive knife skills and culinary flair of our expert chefs combined with the world famous Kobe beef and Tsukji Market fresh seafood creates a dining experience not to be missed.
|Hours||Lunch: 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m.(L.O.) / Dinner: 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.(L.O.)
Weekends & Holidays:
Dinner time - First seating 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. Second seating 7:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.
|Number of seats||31 Seats / Smoking Permitted:No|
|Reservations||03-3505-1185 (9:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.)|
Luxurious Set of Brand Beef
1 April - 30 June
Dinner Course ￥32,000 per person
* An additional 8% sales tax and 12% service charge will be added.
- Today’s appetizer
- Fresh abalone or half rock lobster our teppanyaki way to steam
- Seasonal mixed green salad
- Superior beef from Kobe, sirloin 100g and Superior Japanese Black-haired Wagyu, tenderloin 80g
- Seasonal grilled vegetables
- Steamed rice, Miso soup, Japanese pickles
(Add signature garlic rice with original rice crisps, topped with shiso perilla leaves \600)
- Assorted seasonal fruit