Open-air Swimming Pool
|Date||19 June 2021－20 September 2021|
19 June–31 August 7:00a.m.–8:00p.m.
1 September–20 September 9:00a.m.–7:00p.m.
Open at 11:30 a.m.
Last order is one hour before closing.
A ￥5,000 fee applies during each visit for each guest
Weekdays:￥12,000 per person, Advance payment ￥10,000
After 4:00 p.m. ￥10,000 per person, Advance payment ￥9,000
Weekends and Holidays, 13–18 August:￥18,000 per person, Advance payment ￥16,000
Advance reservation is not available for 13-18 Aug.
6－12 years old ￥6,000
All guests between the ages of 6－12 years old are welcome to use the swimming pool under adult supervision. Children under 6 years may access the pool complimentary however access is limited to the children’s pool.
Every Monday to Wednesday(Except 16–18 Aug) ￥9,000, Advance payment ￥8,000
4:00p.m.－Last ￥8 ,000, Advance payment ￥7,000
Passcards for 2021 are now sold out.
*2 coupons are required on weekends and 13-18 Aug.
*Guest admitted before 4:00pm may stay for no additional charges.
*Children under 5 years old are free of admission charge.
*Admission fees include tax, and use of towel and locker.
*Seats are first come-first served basis.
*No Life Guard on Duty.
Seat and one drink ￥3,000
Seat and free-flow drink (90 minutes: Champagne, wines, cocktails and softdrink) ￥10,000
*We stop serving any alcoholic beverages during operation hours until further notice.
*Excluding entrance fee.
*No packages will be available from 12 to 15 August.
A 20-meter outdoor swimming pool and a shallow, 6-meter, round children’s pool are located on the plaza outside the 4th floor of the hotel.
Due to local cultural sensitivity, visible body tattoos are not permitted at the pool area. Thank you for your understanding.
Prevention Measure Against COVID19
- Following the new IHG Clean protocols including deep cleaning prior to the opening.
- Heightened cleaning checklists and maintaining cleanliness in all high touch point areas.
- Limiting the maximum person that can access the locker room at the same time.
- Distributing locker assignments while observing social distance.
- Reducing the capacity of the Pool: Once the maximum capacity is reached, walk-in guests might be asked to wait or not to accommodate until space is available.
- Encouraging to use Barcode menu and disposable menu.
- Sanitizer will be available in many areas such as Pool entrance, lockers, pool area and snack area.
- Encouraging advance payment in order to avoid crowd and to observe less contact with the staffs.
Payment must be made by 3pm the day before.