*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Steakhouse offers a special set that includes a choice of charcoal grilled steak or burger as the main dish and a variety selection of appetizer bar to enjoy as much as you like. Enjoy a free flow of non-alcoholic Bloody Mary’s on weekends and holidays for your refreshment.
Weekdays 11:30a.m.-2:00p.m. (L.O.)
Weekends and holidays 11:30a.m. / 2:00p.m.
Fri-Sat 5:00p.m.-8:00p.m. (L.O.)
Weekdays: 4,500yen per person
Weekends and Holidays: 5,500yen per person
*Consumption tax and service charge are included.
*Non-alcoholic Bloody Mary’s are included on weekends and holidays.
Appetizer Bar *60 minutes limited.
- Seafood pasta salad
- Stuffed avocados with pico de gallo
- Shrimps and mixed beans
- Assorted grilled vegetables
- Pate de campagne
- Cold cuts, Cheese, Dried fruits, Nuts,Olives, Pickles
- Steamed chicken
- Nachos, Guacamole, Hummus and pita
- Fresh vegetables
Main Dish Please choose from the following;
- Rigatoni pasta
- Grilled salmon
- Barbeque Kagoshima pork ribs
- US sirloin
- AUS tenderloin 150g +3,356 yen
- AUS ribeye 300g +4,475 yen
- Hokkaido tenderloin 150g +5,469 yen
- Japanese domestic striploin dry aged with Koji +4,351 yen
- Japanese domestic ribeye dry aged with Jack Daniels (good for 2-3 person Market Price)
- The Steakhouse Burger
(New Zealand beef patty, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickled cucumber and Steakhouse sauce)
- American Burger
(US beef patty 150g sauteed mix mushrooms,gruyere cheese,mayo)
- Dry aged Burger +373 yen
(30days dry age Japanese holstein patty 150g,peccorino cheese,,mayo,pickled cucumber)
- Kagoshima Burger +373 yen
Kagoshima Wagyu patty,smoked bacon and brie
- Brisket pretzel Sandwich
Dessert Please choose from the following;
- Baked cheese cake
- Lemon sorbet
- Gàteau an chocolate
- Grilled pineapple
*Menu is subject to change without prior notice.