Discover Tokyo's most exclusive Club Lounge
Bespoke luxury. From the peerless views of our thirty-fifth floor Club Lounge, we welcome you with custom-tailored contentment, where refinement knows no bounds. Reboot daily with our Executive Chef’s à la carte breakfast, then, cap off each evening with our Cocktail Experience. In between, indulge with our beautiful setting of Afternoon Tea. And, tend to your business needs with the greatest of ease, given all required resources, and ample space to dream.
- ■Personalised welcomes, departures, table choices, and order placements.
- ■Complimentary soft beverages every day until 10 p.m.
- ■Two-hour usage of a private meeting room with video-conferencing capabilities.
- ■Personalised concierge services.
- ■A serene, mature environment; children over twelve may visit with an adult.
- ■Showering facilities for seamless transitions through unique schedules.
- ■Complimentary pressing of two garments per stay.
- ■Complimentary local area code(03 only) telephone calls.
Lounge Access Rates from 14.000 JPY to 24.000 JPY per room per day, depending on seasonality.
*For a third guest sharing a room, a charge of JPY8,000 per night will apply.
*Service charge and taxes included.
Gourmet Breakfast 7:00a.m.-11:00a.m.
Showcasing the choicest cuisine of Asia and the west. Savour your own personal selection from an extensive array of gourmet options carefully crafted by Executive Chef Jaume Esperalba.
- Menu Example
- Coffee, Tea, Soft beverages, Breads, Assorted cheese, Salad, Egg dishes, Hot vegetables, Sausages and Bacon, Cereals, Milk, Fruits, Yogurt
Afternoon Tea 2:00p.m.-4:00p.m.
Refined and upgraded to first-class flair, featuring exclusive chocolates, cakes, sweets, and savoury items only available in our Club Lounge.
The Cocktail Experience 5:30p.m.-7:30p.m.
An apex of gourmet opulence. Feast on delectable Asian and Western canapés, Asian and Western tapas, as well as bite-size entrées - while bartenders personally serve you champagne, wines, spirits, and custom cocktails.
*Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Lounge during this period.
Private Meeting Room
Use of our private meeting room for up to two hours with custom built video-conferencing system (subject to availability), which accommodates up to 10 people.
Stories of the InterContinental Life
Follow gastronomic connoisseur Takanori Nakamura as he wanders through Singapore’s culinary scene, savouring the epicurean pleasures of fine dining and the authentic craft of traditional hawker food. Embark on a journey to some of the city’s Michelin-starred restaurants and discover how chasing excellence in every detail helped them achieve the highest levels of sophistication.